Become a Church Member
Join with over 1,200 evangelical churches and organisations expressing the unity all God's people enjoy because they belong to Jesus Christ.
When an individual local church becomes an Affinity Church Member you demonstrate an expression of the desire to identify with like-minded congregations and build gospel unity. Together we can be much more effective at evanglising this generation of people.
Can your church be a member of Affinity?
We have a small set of requirements that churches need to meet in order to qualify for membership of Affinity:
- Your church must be based and operating in the UK or Ireland.
- Your church must have been established in the UK for more than two years, although we may make exceptions if you are a church plant from a member church.
- We ask that your church agrees with our doctrinal basis
- We ask you to support our work with an annual contribution. We suggest at least £1 per head of congregation (with a proposed minimum of £50 a year).
Applications are sent to our board of trustees for review and approval. Final confirmation of your acceptance into membership will be sent to you within two weeks of your application.
- Connect to a large network of like-minded churches and organisations for mutual support, prayer and relationships
- Have your church and contact details added to our Find a church feature
- Have your prayer requests added to our daily prayer calendar which is circulated to all our subscribers
- Gain representation on a national platform as we speak up on behalf of evangelical churches
- Get publicity for your church ministry, including promoting events, job opportunities, articles and more
- Invite an Affinity speaker to your church to share on a range of cultural and theological topics
- In certain circumstances, your church members can receive priority when seeking admission for their children to Church of England schools
Each year we will send you a reminder to renew your membership.
Please let us know by email at email@example.com or phone 07936 048259.
If you are giving via standing order, you can make changes at your bank branch or on your internet banking account. Please do inform us if you make changes to your giving.